Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Self Serve Keeps saying password incorrect

Just got a prepaid hooked up today and I can access my account on web page, but when i try to use self serve on phone tells me password is incorrect. I have update all software on the phone.

16 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Click "Forgot Password"
Dennis wrote:

Click "Forgot Password"

Doesn't work. A temp 1 is sent to me but can't get on page to enter it & reset my own.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

Click "Forgot Password"

Wait an hour and try again
Userlevel 5
Possible options: Usually at the login page there is a spot for "forgot my password" that will allow you to reset your password. Other option: Contact customer service to see about resetting your password or making sure that the self serve account is set up correctly.
Dave wrote:

Possible options: Usually at the login page there is a spot for "forgot my password" that will...

there is no "forgot my password" on my phone for gmail.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dave wrote:

Possible options: Usually at the login page there is a spot for "forgot my password" that will...

Use your web browser to access your gmail. There is a forgot my password link there
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
" but when i try to use self serve on phone ...." If you're talking about self serve app, you can delete password and re-enter it to login. Or you can uninstall self serve app and install again to login. I had a this problem on the SG Ace a lot.
Mayumi wrote:

" but when i try to use self serve on phone ...." If you're talking about self serve app, you ...

How do you uninstall self serve app, and install again to login?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

" but when i try to use self serve on phone ...." If you're talking about self serve app, you ...

Did Koodo update the self-serve app to include prepaid? There's lots of comments requesting this option through 2013 and 2014.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

I assume she has a postpaid account since she is asking how to uninstall self serve app 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

I took the opening: " I just got a prepaid hooked up...." to mean a prepaid account 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

Original poster is :Lance" 5 month ago. And Brenda asked question here today 😉
There is no forgot your password on gmail What is the customer service number?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Brenda Coleman wrote:

There is no forgot your password on gmail What is the customer service number?

What does your gmail password have to do with logging into self serve?
How do you uninstall selv serve app and install again to login?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Setting > Apps > tap on "Koodo self serve" > uninstall. Then go to play store to install it. If you have a prepaid account, there is no self serve app for prepaid customer as dfbutt mentioned...