Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Self Serve keeps asking me for another address

We are trying to get into Self Serve to see what our bill is and to pay it. BUT we can not get into Self Serve - they keep telling us to put in another address. What are we to do?
icon

Best answer by Camilo_A 28 April 2013, 20:27

Hi there Charlotte... On this case you will have to call Customer Service since there is already one profile created for you on the system... Call, and they will reset your profile, then you will receive another e-mail to complete the registration... On this cases I always delete the whole profile and then I create another one by sending an e-mail to the client to Complete the Self Serve registration, just follow the instructions on that e-mail, you will need your PIN number, then you will choose a password and security questions... Enjoy

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +4
Hi there Charlotte... On this case you will have to call Customer Service since there is already one profile created for you on the system... Call, and they will reset your profile, then you will receive another e-mail to complete the registration... On this cases I always delete the whole profile and then I create another one by sending an e-mail to the client to Complete the Self Serve registration, just follow the instructions on that e-mail, you will need your PIN number, then you will choose a password and security questions... Enjoy