Koodo Community
Solved

Self Serve Help

• 11 July 2019
  • 8 replies

New to koodo and got a phone from them a few days ago, I try to do the self serve and it's giving me "Looks like this account has already been linked to another email address. You're still waiting for permission from the owner of that email address. We'll email you once you're approved." Can I get some help with this?
icon

Best answer by Dany Koodo 11 July 2019, 13:17

Hello Reily! I went ahead and sent you a new registration e-mail. Please access the link in the e-mail to complete the three step registration to you Koodo Self Serve account. Let me know if it works for you.
View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi,
Did you try to create one account before the activation email or your email was once used with a closed account?

Anyway, You would need help to reset your account. I will flag this. Hopefully a Rep will help you here.
Hi,
Did you try to create one account before the activation email or your email was once used with a closed account?

Anyway, You would need help to reset your account. I will flag this. Hopefully a Rep will help you here.

I tried to create the account using the activation email and it gave me that and no; this is my first time dealing with koodo.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
A rep's intervention is required. So I'd wait for it
Userlevel 3
Hello Reily! I went ahead and sent you a new registration e-mail. Please access the link in the e-mail to complete the three step registration to you Koodo Self Serve account. Let me know if it works for you.
Works, thanks a ton!
Userlevel 3
A pleasure! We are also available on Facebook and Twitter for you if something new pops up.
Having the same problem as above, looks like your account is already attached to another email address and waiting for permission but theres only one email it would have been attached too so need assistance.
Thanks
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Having the same problem as above, looks like your account is already attached to another email address and waiting for permission but theres only one email it would have been attached too so need assistance.
Thanks

@Barrett I would also send koodo a private message via facebook or twitter