Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Self serve has not been working for MONTHS. PLEASE FIX THIS?

Koodo Self Serve has not been working for at least three months for me. Not on my computer. Not on my phone. 

How am I supposed to pay my bill if I have no idea what my balance is?

Koodo can you please, PLEASE fix this?

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Brittney it's been working for everyone else so something on your end. Try deleting your browsers History cookies and cache,tryba different browser if that doesn't work the site is optimized for Firefox and internet explorer and make sure you have the newest version of whichever of those you use. Oh and don't use the app it's been discontinued.
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Hi Brittney it's been working for everyone else so something on your end. Try deleting your brows...

Hi I am also unable to open Koodo on my computer I deleted the cookies and cache and still nothing.  This has been a problem for a while for me as well.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Hi Brittney it's been working for everyone else so something on your end. Try deleting your brows...

We have a bbn.ca email address on file not the one you used here Donna. That could explain the challenges you are encountering when trying to log in. 
Userlevel 6
Brittney, just a heads up, the Self-Serve App is no longer supported
never mind, I somehow missed that in Paul's reply
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@Brittney, hundreds of thousands of people use self serve every month without any problem. I see you logged in today. What is the problem you seem to be having? 
Userlevel 6
Bernard wrote:

@Brittney, hundreds of thousands of people use self serve every month without any problem....

Hi Bernard. Quick question. Can you look at my account (email used here is correct) and see why tab large never shows for me? When I signed up, my plan wasn't high enough to meet the tab large minimum, but I have since changed plans to a higher one. I still only see tab medium.

It shouldn't be a credit issue, as I monitor my credit score, and it's excellent.

Thanks! It's almost iPhone 8 time, lol.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

@Brittney, hundreds of thousands of people use self serve every month without any problem....

Your tab balance is zero Cory. 🙂 You never took one out. 
Userlevel 6
Bernard wrote:

Oh I know. What I mean is there is no option to select "tab large" on any phone i look at purchasing. Only medium or small options show up.

I'm just wondering why I don't qualify for tab large on a future purchase. Does that make sense? 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

You mean when you attempting to purchase a phone you don't see a tab large option? The circled area below?

Userlevel 6
Bernard wrote:

Exactly! Only medium or small. I always thought it was because my plan cost was too low, but I have since upped my plan.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Hmmmm...nothing on you account, that I can see, indicates any restrictions. Will ask around tomorrow, maybe someone has the answer. 
Userlevel 6
Bernard wrote:

Maybe it's a glitch due to the fact that my plan used to not meet the minimum $$ requirements. Thanks for the help, Bernard. Hopefully someone can figure it out. It's probably a simple glitch.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

That shouldn't be the case. Current plans of users don't restrict tab large availability. We shall find out. 
Userlevel 6
Bernard wrote:

Thanks!
Userlevel 6
Bernard wrote:

Yea. It says "Not eligible due to your most recent credit check".

My credit is excellent. I assume they didn't do a proper credit check when I originally ported over at a Koodo Kiosk, due to the fact that I went on a cheap plan and brought my phone over and didn't go on a tab at that time.

Worst case, they have to run another credit check (which sucks), but it would fix the issue.

Either way, Bernard says he's on it, so he's on it. 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Looks like you should be eligible for Tab L in the next month or so based on your payment history Cory. 
Userlevel 6
Bernard wrote:

Awesome. Thanks for looking into it for me. 🙂