Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Self serve from website is not working

When I visit website and try to use the self serve function the web browser returns a blank page with a gold/yellow ribbon as a graphic which again has not text on it. Tried Opera, Chrome and Firefox all with the same results

10 replies

Userlevel 7
That's odd. I just used it and it worked for me. Does it allow you to log in?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Can it be caused by the fact that you're not an authorized user on the account? Are you the account holder?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did it ever work? It sounds like your account hasn't been set up properly.
I can login and see all kinds of details about my account however when I click on the "Tab" link it is blank.. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris Alexander wrote:

I can login and see all kinds of details about my account however when I click on the "Tab" link ...

this was like a interruption of data transfer to the webpage
Could you refresh your page? or try to login from another PC, tablet, ipad?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris Alexander wrote:

I can login and see all kinds of details about my account however when I click on the "Tab" link ...

Hmm... my tab page works.

Is there something you are trying to do with your tab?
Chris Alexander wrote:

I am literally just clicking on Koodo Tab from the self serve dropdown menu. 
Chris Alexander wrote:

Refresh and several browsers and even using a macbook the results are the same
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris Alexander wrote:

If you have checked all possible tool, I would suggest you to make call to Koodo or send a message to facebook and let their tech team find out what went wrong.
That is what you see when you don't have any active lines. I guess your line is cancelled or something.