Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Self Serve "Error: We're unable to process your request. Please try again later."

I'm having trouble logging in to my Self-Serve App when ever I try I get "Error: We're unable to process your request. Please try again later." and when I login to my self serve online it just brings me to My Profile page and there isn't an option to go to any other account tabs...is that normal? My phone is the Samsung Galaxy SIII

5 replies

Userlevel 7
For the app you may want to try clearing app cache. A quick google search will tell you how. As for your online self serve it sounds like you've been registered as an account manager instead of an account owner. Dial 611 and tell koodo, it's a super easy fix and it's free! 😃
Daniel Kim wrote:

For the app you may want to try clearing app cache. A quick google search will tell you how. A...

For the app should I clear the data as well?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Daniel Kim wrote:

For the app you may want to try clearing app cache. A quick google search will tell you how. A...

I wouldn't hurt to do that as well
Daniel Kim wrote:

What number do I call from a landline that's free to fix a similar self-service issue?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Daniel Kim wrote:

1-866-995-6636