Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Self Serve App won't download in Canada

I attempted to download the Koodo self serve app on my Android phone and I got the message that it was "not available in your country". Is this app not available in Canada?

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Tons of people have it so it is definitely available. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.koodo.selfserve
Finally downloaded it from my computer to my phone. It would not download directly on my phone from Playstore app. No matter how many times i got the same message, "Not available in your country". But I have it now.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Gail Griffiths wrote:

Finally downloaded it from my computer to my phone. It would not download directly on my phone f...

You may have your phone's region set to a different country.
Gail Griffiths wrote:

Finally downloaded it from my computer to my phone. It would not download directly on my phone f...

I wondered about that, but I don't know where to change it on my Samsung Nexus S
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Gail Griffiths wrote:

It's not something you are supposed to be able to change yourself. There are ways around it but we don't need to get into that if you don't have an issue with this anymore.