Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Self-Serve app doesn't show data or airtime usage

I just joined Koodo with an iPhone 5c. I like the phone and I like the service I've received thus far. But the self-serve app has been pretty useless. On the usage page, it records my incoming and outgoing text messages just fine but my data usage is always at 0, even if I do something I know will require a lot of data. And no, I wasn't on wifi at the time. Also, it used to always display the number of call time minutes I've used as zero. Now, though, it just gives me a message saying no usage has been incurred. When I go to self-serve on my computer, I can see my usage just fine. What's going on??

3 replies

Userlevel 2
The usage won't show for the first 10 days of service. This because Koodo forgives additional usage to prevent bill shock from the first bill. Generally, you will want to wait until your new billing cycles for usage to start showing up.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Myke wrote:

The usage won't show for the first 10 days of service. This because Koodo forgives additional usa...

Interesting to know that! But this doesn't explain the fact that self serve on PC shows usage and the self serve doesn'T...
Userlevel 2
Myke wrote:

The usage won't show for the first 10 days of service. This because Koodo forgives additional usa...

It can take time for information to be relayed.