Koodo Community

self serve account

So the Rep who made my account forgot to put in my email. I can’t access my service agreement, nor have a revived it in my email. I’ve tried everything with Koodo assist but it’s nit giving  me any information. Is their a number I can call for help 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I think I found your account and see the issue. Does your phone number end in 54?

If so - no problem we can help! 
Because it’s an account change, we’ll need to authenticate and make sure you’re the owner. Can you shoot us a private message on Facebook? A rep will help sort things out from there. 

I think I found your account and see the issue. Does your phone number end in 54?

If so - no problem we can help! 
Because it’s an account change, we’ll need to authenticate and make sure you’re the owner. Can you shoot us a private message on Facebook? A rep will help sort things out from there. 

Yes my number ends in 54! I actually don’t have a Facebook can I contact in another way

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Just booked a callback for you - should be coming within 15 mins.

Just booked a callback for you - should be coming within 15 mins.

I Still haven’t gotten the call? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hmm.. Can you do me a favour and check your phone/call settings to make sure you don't have us blocked? It should be a 1-866 number. 

We do make 3 attempts, and they would have been to the number ending in 54. You can try again yourself at Koodo.com/chat, or if you have a Twitter account you can try DM’ing us that way. 

Hmm.. Can you do me a favour and check your phone/call settings to make sure you don't have us blocked? It should be a 1-866 number. 

We do make 3 attempts, and they would have been to the number ending in 54. You can try again yourself at Koodo.com/chat, or if you have a Twitter account you can try DM’ing us that way. 

I don’t have any numbers blocked l. I will DM you guys on Instagram 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Rowan - we tried you at your home number today, but were told you weren’t available. 
We’ll try again later, but you can also try us again using Koodo Assist, or via DM to Facebook or Twitter (we don’t provide support via Insta).