Koodo Community

Community

Self serve

Someone please help validate my account so I can use this self serve!!!! No customer service is making it impossible!!!!

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hey Sarah - looks like you may have been able to get in (shows you logged in on Jan. 3). There are two email addresses showing under profile attempts, differing by 1 letter (possibly a typo?). If you still have issues getting in, shoot us a private message on Facebook. We'll validate you as the account owner and help reset your profile. 
I have messaged on Facebook. I was able to change my password. That's it. When I try to log in on my phone it gives me a too many redirect message. When I try to sign in on my tablet it says error occurred, redirect loop. I tried to download and sign into the app and says something about account needing to be checked by a manager?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sarah Patterson wrote:

I have messaged on Facebook. I was able to change my password. That's it. When I try to log in on...

In that case it may require a reset and removal of the other profiles that show up. Hang tight, someone will respond via Facebook today to help get this resolved. 
Sarah Patterson wrote:

I have messaged on Facebook. I was able to change my password. That's it. When I try to log in on...

Thanks. I'm aware that it probably needs a reset. That's the whole issue. Why does koodo not have customer service to deal with these issues in a timely fashion. I have been a koodo customer for years. All I do is talk about how great koodo is. After sitting on hold last night for over an hour and a half, waiting to get a Facebook message reply for over 12 hours, just to get this simple problem rectified, I am embarrassed and koodo has made me a liar. Choose happy? What a joke.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sarah Patterson wrote:

I see that you've been a customer since 2012, Sarah, and we appreciate your loyalty and the positive recommendations you've made over the years. Sad to hear that this once incident has soured our relationship so much..

Both the call centre and our social support agents shutdown at 9pm EST, so unfortunately an agent couldn't get on this right away once you posted here last night. However, as mentioned, an agent should be getting back to you via Facebook shortly, if they haven't done so already. I've also attempted to send you a password reset email, but since it looks like there may be a typo in the email address you used to register, you may or may not get this, and an agent will need to reset the profile completely. 

What is it that you're trying to do in self-serve? Looks like you haven't set up your profile/logged in since you joined back in '12.
Sarah Patterson wrote:

I have the same problem!!! 😞

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sarah Patterson wrote:

We suggest the same solution!!!! 🙂
Sarah Patterson wrote:

Me too, I can not access in self-serve.   I always get the message as following while trying log in:

You're still waiting to be approved
Looks like this account has already been linked to another email address. You're still waiting for permission from the owner of that email address. We'll email you once you're approved.
But when the approved email will  come?
Userlevel 7
Sarah Patterson wrote:

You're going to need to send Koodo a message via Facebook messenger or via a twitter DM. You're probably set up wrong in the system to use some of serve....they'll validate your identity and then get you set up.
Userlevel 7
Sarah Patterson wrote:

You're going to need to send Koodo a message via Facebook messenger or via a twitter DM. You're probably set up wrong in the system to use some of serve....they'll validate your identity and then get you set up.