Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Self Serve

Couple of questions: How can you change the plan through Self Serve? Even if you are on a new monthly billing cycle? How do you port through Self-serve?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Here's how to change a plan via self-serve Go to Self Serve : Plan & Add-on > Plan

Hi Robert - I'm getting the following message below, even though the new billing period started today. This phone's rate plan has already been changed during the current billing period. You can only change plans once per bill cycle.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sam Mahan wrote:

Hi Robert - I'm getting the following message below, even though the new billing period start...

When did you last make a change to your plan?
Sam Mahan wrote:

Hi Robert - I'm getting the following message below, even though the new billing period start...

I just got the plan about 8 days ago, and the new bill period starts today..surprisingly still seeing the message
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sam Mahan wrote:

Give it a day and see what happens. It might be a 30 day limit. Or you can call Koodo (*611) and explain your situation that it is a new billing period and that it wont let you change. If it is a self serve/system issue then they will change it for you on their end for free