Koodo Community
Question

Self Help Website

• 6 September 2019
  • 7 replies

Why is it the only the billing portion of the so-called Self Help section of the website. Nothing else is Koodo purposely trying to drive customers to the call centre so they can charge $10 fees? Tried different browsers, different computers, windows and android. If the site does not work then remove it completely. Calling the customer service is a frustrating experience as the seem to be ill trained in resolving issues.

7 replies

Edit:
Why is it the only the billing portion of the so-called Self Help section of the website works!!!!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@KoodoWHY Hmmmm...typically that only happens when you no longer have an active account with us. No changes to the lines are allowed in an inactive state. Do yo have an active account with us?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What self help section exactly do you mean the self serve ? If so it works fine for me and has for the last 10 or so years. Are you not a authorised owner of the account if not then you can't make changes if you are you set up self serve wrong and need to make yourself an administrator of the account to make changes
Self Help/ Self Serve, whatever. Not an issue any longer. Dumped Koodo after 4 months . Should have done so after a month but gave the benefit of the doubt. Subject closed. Thanks for the replies.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ok so if you didnt want a solution why even bother?
I have a solution l dumped the service. I started this topic prior to that solution. Did l not say " SUBJECT CLOSED "? What's your point? Never mind replying that dog is dead.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
👍