Koodo Community

Community

Secure Koodo message center

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
After the last "Congratulations, your plans are all changed" email fiasco, I would suggest Koodo be a little more cautious, like the banks. If they want to send a "near your limit notice" that requires no response to my general email, fine. But if they really want to contact me regarding my account, I would suggest they send an email telling me to log into self-serve and check the secure messages section [which of course does not yet exist]. Are you listening? Already questions are circulating regarding survey emails some people have received. Koodo has enough staff to check it out without my having to post any links to this board itself. If you agree with this idea, please give it a boost.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
The survey could come from a special koodo number and people would still question it. Heck El Tabador could knock on people's door asking if they were happy with their service and they'd question it. Truth is people don't read and even less will they bother to check into the message Center. I can see maybe if the email and message Center message was the same but people are people, lazy and Blane everything on the "corporate enemy of the people" for not explaining what they signed they understood. I can't imagine a message Center would make a difference in a world where people don't even know th e meaning of Canada Wide
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo is doing just fine. A mistake is a mistake and AFAIK this was the first time ever. Of all the thousands who received it, we only saw a handful of posts in the community. Most customers probably just binned it unread, just like they do with the relevant stuff 😉