Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Second Email Address?

I am so lost as I cannot even get into Self-Serve! It wants a second email address that I do not have! Trying to speak with someone at Koodo is a lost cause! It seems my issue does not fit any of the categories! This is BS! There has to be a real person I can speak with, isn't there?
icon

Best answer by Ahmad 15 March 2015, 17:02

If you choose any of the options and just connect to a rep, they could actually still assist you or even if they can't they will still connect you to the right department you need to fix your issue. Just take a deep breath, call *611 from your Koodo phone, explain your situation calmly and any rep will be happy to help you resolve your self-serve issues or get someone who can.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
If you choose any of the options and just connect to a rep, they could actually still assist you or even if they can't they will still connect you to the right department you need to fix your issue. Just take a deep breath, call *611 from your Koodo phone, explain your situation calmly and any rep will be happy to help you resolve your self-serve issues or get someone who can.