Feedback
Schedule a callback with the "Koodo Assist" is a joke | Koodo Community
Koodo Community
Question

Schedule a callback with the "Koodo Assist" is a joke

• 3 September 2021
  • 18 replies

I have been trying 3 times on 3 different days to “Schedule a callback” with the "Koodo Assist".

I dont know if there is an issue that the "Koodo Assist" does not send the requests to reps or what.

This is very frustrating and annoying.

I just can believe Koodo has become a joke to the customers.

18 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you manage to get a text of the schedule callback or you just typed “i want a callback”? 

If you just typed then the bot wouldn't do it for you. It would ask you some questions first. 

Yes, I manage to get the schedule callback. Actually the bot only recognize the command for a call back as "Schedule a callback", with capital S.

The bot ask you about to describe the issue and then shows you possible times for a rep to call you back.

It even shows that I need to make sure the number from Koodo is not blocked.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If so, Was your phone able to receive incoming calls from other people normally? You could also try to schedule to another Canadian  number to make sure if the issue wasn't from your device. 

Yesterday, there was an outage, some customers has issue with calling also. Hopefully you weren't affected by it. 

Anyway, what was the issue that you needed help with? You can post here. Someone might know the answer. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes, I manage to get the schedule callback. Actually the bot only recognize the command for a call back as "Schedule a callback", with capital S.

The bot ask you about to describe the issue and then shows you possible times for a rep to call you back.

After booking the callback at a set time did you receieve a text from Koodo around that time that your callback would be coming soon?

My issue is already posted in other threads. Is about not be able to change the plan from the self serve. I see the issue was reported like 18 days ago and still no answer when will be fixed. And the recommendation was to contact a rep. But believe me, is been very hard to get a rep, like super difficult.

And for me is a joke, to book 3 times for a callback, not even a text message or an email to contact me.

I don't feel like a customer. 

After booking the callback at a set time did you receieve a text from Koodo around that time that your callback would be coming soon?

I never got a text message or email or nothing. Not even in the Koodo Facebook Messenger account.

All I need is a phone number where I could talk with a rep from a "telephone company". Is that so hard in 2021?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I never got a text message or email or nothing. Not even in the Koodo Facebook Messenger account.

If you never got the text or call then usually that means you have Koodo blocked but since you said you checked I’m not too sure. Messaging on facebook isn’t a live chat and it will take a little bit for them to answer.

I’ll flag a rep here for you as well and see if they can help out.

If you never got the text or call then usually that means you have Koodo blocked but since you said you checked I’m not too sure. Messaging on facebook isn’t a live chat and it will take a little bit for them to answer.

See the contact of Koodo in my phone, is not blocked.

Thanks, I'll appreciate your help.

Here is a difference between blocked and not blocked

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What was the issue that you need help with? If you ask here, a rep or someone might know and help you (please don’t post your personal information with it).

What was the issue that you need help with? If you ask here, a rep or someone might know and help you (please don’t post your personal information with it).

Well, I do need a rep. I want to change my plan from self serve but right now that functionality does not work due to a bug.

But I have to say, getting a rep from Koodo has become like a nightmare for me.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Well, I do need a rep. I want to change my plan from self serve but right now that functionality does not work due to a bug.

There was an outage recently. I think you might be one of the affected customer  and the call didn’t arrive. I recommend you try to schedule again or schedule to another number that you have access to it.

I will flag a rep here also.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @abdel.bolanos ,

If you need assistance with the plan change, feel free to send a message on social media , Facebook or Twitter if you didn’t do it yet, or schedule a call back with our virtual assist, so a rep can look into it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you try to send a message to a Koodo rep on Facebook Messenger or Twitter? I find that it was less of a hassle to do that instead of scheduling a callback through Koodo Assist. That said, it does take a longer time for them to respond. As long as you are patient, it gets the job done. Click here to message on Facebook Messenger. https://m.me/Koodo 

Ok, finally, after the fourth(four days on this) try of schedule, a rep call me today. I finally was able to make the change on my plan.

Thanks you all for all the help.

And just FYI, the number from Koodo, never was blocked in my phone.

Hi @abdel.bolanos ,

If you need assistance with the plan change, feel free to send a message on social media , Facebook or Twitter if you didn’t do it yet, or schedule a call back with our virtual assist, so a rep can look into it.

I did send a message over the Facebook Messenger, but never got a reply there. Only today, after my fourth try to schedule, the rep call me back.