Koodo Community
Solved

Samsung A8 Community Reviews

• 27 September 2018
  • 5 replies

Current Samsung A8 Phone Owners!
COULD YOU GUYS PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR RATING OF THIS PARTICULAR MODEL.
1ST-
ON A SCALE OF 1-10
2ND- POSITIVE FEEDBACK ON THIS MODEL A-8. WHAT IT IS YOU REALLY LIKE!
+ NEGATIVE FEEDBACK ON THE PARTICULAR THINGS THAT YOU HAVE ISSUES WITH, THAT YOU THINK SHOULD BE FIXED/UPGRADED TO MAKE IT A BETTER CHOICE FOR UPGRADING.
LASTLY...
How do you think that this particular model Compares to a MOTOROLA MOTO Z ???
Does it COMPARE AT ALL, IN YOUR OPINION ???
Would You Say That It's An UPGRADE ???
OR MORE LIKE GOING BACKWARDS IN TERMS OF TECHNOLOGICAL ADVANCES ???
0-10 RATINGS FROM YOUR PERSONAL OPINIONS WOULD BE AMAZINGLY APPRECIATED 💯
icon

Best answer by srlawren 29 September 2018, 01:01

Thanks So Much My Koodo Peeps!! LOL
I Am Truly Greatful For Your Input, I am Not Much Of A Techy... So Everybody's Opinion From Here IS A HUGE HELP 2 ME!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️

@So Sinful my uncle has had one for a few months now, using it on Koodo. He also falls into the "not much of a techy" category (hard to fault him, he's in his mid 60's and grew up in an analog era for sure). I think it's a great phone for not-much-of-a-techy folks. It's not cutting-edge performance but it does the basics and a little more very well. You get the reliability of a top-tier brand but with much less of the "Samsung tax" you'd pay on an S-series or Note-series device.
View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
https://mobilesyrup.com/2018/05/21/samsung-galaxy-a8-review/
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Like the original moto z? That's a flagship that's a couple years old. It's pretty good but has an atrocious battery life. I'd rather get the A8.

You can also see the review on gsmarena.com they have extremely in depth reviews. It's got good cameras, a great battery life, and good performance. It's like a higher end mid range phone. If you get it on a discount of some sort or 360 total on tab then I'd get one.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@So Sinful : Here is the conclusion from gsmarena "If it wasn't for the pricey tag, we would have recommended the Galaxy A8 (2018) in a heartbeat. Which doesn't make it a bad phone, on the contrary - it is a great all-round smartphone and probably one of the most well-done mid-rangers right now." https://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_galaxy_a8_2018-review-1710p5.php

I am using an A8 as a second phone, it was a very good phone. If you can add it as a $0 on Tab Medium then it is a good choice.
I Am Truly Greatful For Your Input, I am Not Much Of A Techy... So Everybody's Opinion From Here IS A HUGE HELP 2 ME!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@So Sinful my uncle has had one for a few months now, using it on Koodo. He also falls into the "not much of a techy" category (hard to fault him, he's in his mid 60's and grew up in an analog era for sure). I think it's a great phone for not-much-of-a-techy folks. It's not cutting-edge performance but it does the basics and a little more very well. You get the reliability of a top-tier brand but with much less of the "Samsung tax" you'd pay on an S-series or Note-series device.