Koodo Community
Solved

Samsung A50/A70 + Galaxy Buds Promotion

• 16 July 2019
  • 4 replies

I ordered an A50 last month during the promotional period for the free Galaxy Buds. I received a package with the phone and SIM card, but no Galaxy Buds.

Does anyone know if Koodo is shipping these out separately at a later time? Has anyone else received their Galaxy Buds?

Thanks
icon

Best answer by Manu Koodo 16 July 2019, 20:57

The promo on the free Galaxy Buds came with conditions that you were able to see by selecting the "i" (for information) and reading the Nitty Gritty, where it was specified that they are offered while quantities last. If you did not receive them, then the Inventory was out.
View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Do you have a copy of your order confirmation that mentions the free buds?
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
The promo on the free Galaxy Buds came with conditions that you were able to see by selecting the "i" (for information) and reading the Nitty Gritty, where it was specified that they are offered while quantities last. If you did not receive them, then the Inventory was out.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Don't you guys tell them when iventory is out?

Right, so let me get this straight. Your site mentions the promo in multiple places, including being front and center on the homepage. I go to place an order for the phone and put it in my cart where the promo is mentioned AGAIN. But then I need to get to the very end of the process, the order confirmation email, to see whether or not I get the promo offer?

I think its pretty ridiculous how misleading that is, and quite convenient for Koodo, wouldnt you agree? I understand that the terms are while quantities last, but why keep advertising the promo if you've run out of stock?