Feedback
S20 fe delivery | Koodo Community
Koodo Community
Solved

S20 fe delivery

• 30 July 2021
  • 6 replies

hi I have ordered new S20 FE, and just got email saying need 8 week to deliver. IS there anyway to speed this up as my old phone already dead…. and i was advice by web page will be deliver within a week

pls help

icon

Best answer by Allan M 30 July 2021, 19:55

The S20FE is on backorder due to a chipset shortage. It's a matter of waiting until Samsung sends more to Koodo so there's unfortunately not much that can be done right now.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When did you order your phone?

If you received an email mentioning 8 weeks to ship, then they might have supply issue.

If you need a phone right away, you need to go to a store and pick a phone on the spot.  Make sure you call ahead and check if they have a phone you want in stock.  There will be a connection fee tho.

Or contact the webstore to check if you can change your orde to different phone thatin stock.

Otherwise they can't speed things up if they don't have a phone in stock

i order last week, and it said will be delivery within 1 to 2 week. And now all change to 8 week. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

The S20FE is on backorder due to a chipset shortage. It's a matter of waiting until Samsung sends more to Koodo so there's unfortunately not much that can be done right now.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yeah there is a world wide microchip shortage. 

My Dell laptop I ordered 2 months ago has had its shipping time continually pushed back again and again. 

This has clearly impacted cell phones as well. 

I recommend trying to find the phone at your local store. Aside from that there is not much that can be done. 

how can i change the mobile order via self-services? i need to pick another phone. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You will need to email the webstore to cancel (note that this will take some time, it's not immediate) 

https://www.koodomobile.com/webstore-policies