Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Role Management in My Profile is not available

Userlevel 1
I was trying to link with another account, but the Role Management tab has been not available for 2 days now.

It says:

Service not available
experiencing technical difficulties.
Try again

Any one having the same issue?

30 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Yes, I believe service is under maintenance right now. It should be up shortly 🙂
Userlevel 7
Role management is working on my end. If you are still having issues with it, try deleting your browser's cache. 
Userlevel 5
Hey Shuang, have you tried Mathieu's suggestion? Keep us posted!
Userlevel 1
Hi,

I've tried Google Chrome and Safari, and cleared cache for both browsers.
I still see the error message for my both accounts.

Userlevel 3
Hey Shuang! It is possible that it was simply due to a little hiccup with the Self-Serve website! Did you try accessing your Role Manager tool ever since? Is it back in order now? Let us know! 
Julie wrote:

Hey Shuang! It is possible that it was simply due to a little hiccup with the Self-Serve website!...

Where is the ROLE MANAGER tool?
I am having the same problem as Shuang. I opened my Koodo account last Friday, and while I can access everything else in the self-serve manager, when I attempt to access "Role Management" under "Profile", I get the error:
Service not available
experiencing technical difficulties.
Try again
I am the account owner. I have cleared cookies, history, and tried other browsers. Is the "Role Management" working for others?

Userlevel 6
Laurie Murphy wrote:

I am having the same problem as Shuang. I opened my Koodo account last Friday, and while I can ac...

Hey Laurie! I tried it on our end and it works fine! How long has this been happening for? Keep us posted! 
Laurie Murphy wrote:

I am having the same problem as Shuang. I opened my Koodo account last Friday, and while I can ac...

This is a new account and service setup last Friday. The "Role Manager" function has not worked since signing up. Do I need to call in to get if fixed? I don't want to be billed for calling though.
Userlevel 6
Laurie Murphy wrote:

Hey Laurie, you won't be billed for something that doesn't work on self-serve 🙂. Are there multiple self-serve accounts opened for your account? 
Laurie Murphy wrote:

No, just the one. However, the store added someone else on the account so that they can control certain things. She can't login because I can't approve her due to "Role Management" not working. Anyway, I have one account with Koodo, and I'm the owner, and that is reflected correctly in the "profile" area.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Laurie Murphy wrote:

I am also experiencing this issue. Chrome, Edge, Firefox (all latest versions) - no difference. Cookies and cache cleared, same result.
Userlevel 6
Laurie Murphy wrote:

Hey guys! If you're still experiencing issues, please contact our customer service team and they will be able to log a support ticket.  Thanks! 
Laurie Murphy wrote:

Im having this issue too. I have 2 phones and my ex has one. He needs to pay the bill for his phone but can't access the online account. Can he just go his bank and directly pay with the phone number?
Userlevel 7
Laurie Murphy wrote:

Hi Amber,

No he can't.  You will need the account number and you can register Koodo as a bill on your online banking, it will ask for the account number and then you can transfer money to it.
Laurie Murphy wrote:

Where do I find the account number?
Userlevel 7
Laurie Murphy wrote:

You can see it on your e-bill.
Laurie Murphy wrote:

I have the same problem! I have called 611 twice - at first time I was waiting 87 minutes and second time - little bit less. Can't solve the problem((( but I was need it asap(((( I'm devastated
Laurie Murphy wrote:

I have same problem since a week, it's not working on my end! 
I have tried many browsers with no use
Userlevel 5
Laurie Murphy wrote:

Hi there,

We have indeed been extremely busy lately, more than expected, and are actively working on fixing this. In order to resolve this situation, you really need to contact us over the phone. From the Community we can't make any change on your account.

Thanks for your understanding.
Laurie Murphy wrote:

I called *611...couldn't help me either...frustrating. Shouldn't be this complicated.
I have tried all the "troubleshooting" idea from here, and it is not working for me. How is this still an issue 5 months later?... 

Jana Young wrote:

I have tried all the "troubleshooting" idea from here, and it is not working for me. How is this ...

Role Management is not even an option on my profile today some 10 months after seeing SHUANG JIANGS message - have been on the phone with Koodo for over one hour now and they do not even understand that what I see on the Koodo Mobile website does not agree with the emailed instructions received today to approve my sister's request for access to my account - she has her own telephone number under my account but she is still unable to sign-on because I can not see how/where to approve this request without the use of a drop-down called ROLE MANAGEMENT - if the website is broken and the agent of Koodo does not think she can fix from her end, where does that leave me and my sister...
Yes, this is very frustrating! This feature has been "unavailable" since I last checked 3 weeks ago.
I'm calling kooodo now. 45 minute wait time to get through.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Figuring it out? wrote:

Yes, this is very frustrating! This feature has been "unavailable" since I last checked 3 weeks a...

You can contact them via private message on Facebook, that usually is faster.