Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Resuming from Suspended Service via "Lost/Stolen Phone" section.

I've suspended my service by clicking “Suspend Service", in the “Lost/Stolen Phone?” section. Now that I've resumed my service the phone still doesn't receive calls. I've tried turning the phone on and off and still doesn't receive calls.

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How did you resume your service? Call Koodo to make sure your suspension has removed 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Not my field of expertise since I never used that service but my best suggestion would be to call Koodo You can reach Customer Service at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 647-788-4337. Hours of Operation Monday − Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Odds are that you chose the option to add your phone to the blacklist. If so, you will need to call in to have it removed.
Just got off the phone with Koodo. This seems to be a case of bad timing... My automatic top-up was set to every 30 days. Last night I happened to suspend the phone then today (the 31st day) I tried to reactivate the lost phone. This worked; however, there wasn't enough credit on the account for the phone to be fully activated and my automatic top-up doesn't come out until the end of the day. This is what I was told!