Koodo Community

requesting call back

• 9 April 2021
  • 2 replies

I have tried everything with Koodo assist and it’s done nothing!!! All I need is my service agreement so I can register my self serve and pay my bills!! I am getting very frustrated with Koodo as they keep tell me to dm them on Facebook or Twitter which I don’t have. Also told me they would call serval times and never did ( no I don’t have their number blocked) My number is 403 *** **54. All I need is my email to be updated and this problem would be solved!! If anyone could just give me a number to contact someone that would be great 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks for the quick chat, @Rowan 
I just reset your profile, and you should  receive a new email to the same Gmail you’ve used here for your Community profile, with instructions to set up your Self Serve account. 
Let us know if that works. 

Thanks for the quick chat, @Rowan 
I just reset your profile, and you should  receive a new email to the same Gmail you’ve used here for your Community profile, with instructions to set up your Self Serve account. 
Let us know if that works. 

Yep everything is working now. Only thing wrong is that my account name is still spelt wrong (Rowen instead of Rowan). If it doesn’t cause any issues in the future with billing or identity  then it doesn’t bother me