Koodo Community
Question

"Renew with Koodo" Promo

• 16 May 2019
  • 9 replies

I got an SMS titled "Renew with Koodo" that says if I renew with Koodo by May 31, 2019 I would have my tab balance waived, and to visit selfserve for more info, but I cannot find any info on this in my selfserve page. I don't know what I'm supposed to be renewing, there is no such option in selfserve.

Any clues?
Thanks,
Jack

9 replies

Badge +4
I imagine it means that if you upgrade to a new phone with a tab, your current tab will be waived. If you want to upgrade your phone you can try going through the order process to see if it mentions anything about waiving your tab. If it doesn't, you can request a callback from the assistant to ask about the offer.

https://www.koodomobile.com/help
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Does the text say how to renew?
No, it doesn't say. The text says "If you renew with Koodo by May 31, 2019 we'll waive your Tab balance. Just visit koodo.com/selfserve to learn more." But then when you follow the link it doesn't have any info to actually learn more.
agreed. what's that point of this promo if there's no way to access it?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Let me flag this to a rep for you all
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Try logging out and then log back in again and look for a star that has offers
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just got an update from my koodo contact. Looks like there was a delay adding to self serve.

Please check back again in 24hrs
I had the same offer. It showed up on my selfserve and when I selected a phone it says that they are waiving the $120 on my tab, but as I proceeded to check out it tells me to authorize paying off the $120 tab on my next bill. I tried several times.

Although the offer is now expired it still shows up and won't use the new "KOODOOFFER" promo code, it still trying to apply the expired offer that wouldn't work and tells me they are waiving the tab but then asking me to authorize it being added to my next bill. and the KOODOOFFER does not work.

Also, in the "summer deals" they are offering a $55/6GB plan that disappears when you log in.

A call back talking to CS for an hour and a half didn't resolve any of it.

Starting to seem like bait and switch to me. Totally frustrated!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I had the same offer. It showed up on my selfserve and when I selected a phone it says that they are waiving the $120 on my tab, but as I proceeded to check out it tells me to authorize paying off the $120 tab on my next bill. I tried several times.

Although the offer is now expired it still shows up and won't use the new "KOODOOFFER" promo code, it still trying to apply the expired offer that wouldn't work and tells me they are waiving the tab but then asking me to authorize it being added to my next bill. and the KOODOOFFER does not work.

Also, in the "summer deals" they are offering a $55/6GB plan that disappears when you log in.

A call back talking to CS for an hour and a half didn't resolve any of it.

Starting to seem like bait and switch to me. Totally frustrated!

You pay off the tab and then you will get a credit for the tab you paid off