I am having serious issues with registering

18 replies

Userlevel 7
What seems to be the Problem Charlotte?
I cannot register and have tried stupid amount of times. VERY VERY frustrated
Userlevel 7
Charlotte Marr wrote:

Are you provided an error message. What happens when you try? the more detail you can give me the better I might be able to help you. (no personal info please)
Charlotte Marr wrote:

It will not recognize my # I do not know my pin can't remember. It is so not user friend my
Charlotte Marr wrote:

I am getting very pissed
Userlevel 7
Charlotte Marr wrote:

I hear ya Charlotte, I feel for ya. But Customer Service doesn't open until 9am. There's really not much that can be done without that pin. The Customer Service reps well help you out.
Userlevel 7
Sorry you're having so much trouble. very frustrating. You're going to need to contact Customer Service in the morning (don't worry it's free) to get your Pin and discuss the issue of registration with a Rep. You'll need the pin to register so if you don't know or can't remember it the rep will be able to verify some of your personal information and get you going the right way. Forget about it for tonight and get it all fixed later. You can reach Customer Service at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 647-788-4337. Hours of Operation Monday – Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm
I have to be honest I really do not like this phone at all how can I change it. What can I do?
Userlevel 7
Charlotte Marr wrote:

I have to be honest I really do not like this phone at all how can I change it. What can I do?

Has it been more than 14 days since you got it? If you're still within 14 days you can return the phone and get something else. If you're within 30 days you may be eligible to exchange the phone for the same phone if something is wrong with it. Beyond that your only option is to sell the phone and use whatever you get for it towards buying another phone.
Charlotte Marr wrote:

I got it Monday this week 4 days ago.
Charlotte Marr wrote:

At best buy in Vancouver I just am not impressed at all the sales guy really did not give me many options he seemed really focused on it but for Mr it is my 1st smart phone but just way to confusing and I am not happy at all. Do I just go back in with it?
Userlevel 6
Charlotte Marr wrote:

You are much better off going to a koodo shop. I've never been really impressed by best buy sales people.
Charlotte Marr wrote:

Where in Vancouver is a koodo shop don't think there is one
Charlotte Marr wrote:

I found a store I will go in, thx
Userlevel 7
Charlotte Marr wrote:

You must go to back to the store you got it from to return it.
Charlotte Marr wrote:

You actually don't. As long as you have the receipt and the original box, you can go to any Koodo Shop to return it.
Userlevel 7
Charlotte Marr wrote:

If you got it at best buy you must return it to best buy. You can not go to a Koodo shop to return it. As per the policies here: http://bit.ly/14PppfL
Charlotte Marr wrote:

Ah, my mistake. I didn't realize the phone was purchased a retailer.