Koodo Community
Solved

"Register Now" Self Serve Account - redirects to wrong link

• 25 November 2020
  • 7 replies

I am trying to Register for  self serve, but when I click on the “Register Now” button it redirects to the following link.

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/?autobots=rollout&reg=true 

Help ??

icon

Best answer by Ranjan Koodo 25 November 2020, 22:36

I see.. it will probably be easier to review your account together and get this sorted.
Can you please send us a private message on Facebook? One of our reps can help sort it out from there. 

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What do you need help with, @JOE M ? 
That link should take you right to Koodo Assist, where you’ll’l be able to register and set up your account.

To confirm though, you have your new phone/SIM card, which is activated and ready to know? If not, Please wait until you’re all set and ready to create a Self Serve profile. 

This is the screen I get, Nothing pops up like your attached picture. When I hit chat now, nothing pops up also

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hmm.. that is strange. Have you tried a different browser? Or Incognito mode?
In the meantime, you can use this link directly and it should open the chat to register: https://koo.do/SSreg  

I am able to access the chat on my mobile phone.

Another question, I recently changed account ownership from my father to myself. However the old account # is still linked to the email that I provided for my new account # So when i go threw the steps in the chat to register it says an account is already linked to the phone number and cancels the register process… When I sign into the old account # and try to change the email address under “ my profile” the screen is the following.. no options to switch.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Just wanna make sure I understand correctly.

The email address you’re using here, is linked to a Self Serve profile with two phone numbers (ending in 22 and 94). Is that the same one you’re having trouble with? It shows a successful login for that profile today. 

Yes that is correct however those phone numbers have been linked to a new account number.

The old account # ending in 36 should not have any phone numbers linked to it anymore.

The new account # ending in 07 should have the phone numbers ending in 22 and 94 linked to it.

The issue being the email address that was used for the old account number was given to the operator over the phone when going threw the Account ownership transfer. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I see.. it will probably be easier to review your account together and get this sorted.
Can you please send us a private message on Facebook? One of our reps can help sort it out from there.