Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Regarding a certified cell phone LG G3

Hi, 
This is one of the worst experience i have it with koodo. I ordered preowned cell phone LG G3 last week. Once I received it, I found out that it is not functioning well. so I contacted koodo customer services as I wanted to return the phone. They gave me koodo web store number, which I contacted. It went on voicemail. I did not get any reply but then I again contacted customer services. they gave me koodo web store email address. I sent an email but still not received any answer. I am just looking to return this cell phone and the procedure is so complicated. I have decided not stay with koodo anymore. It is frustrating experience.  

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hello Vicky.

Keep calling during their opening hours. They will eventually answer

You can call them at this number: 1-844-566-3697 (Tuesday to Friday 3pm - 9pm EST)
Robert wrote:

Hello Vicky.

Keep calling during their opening hours. They will eventually answer

You can call ...

Sorry man this number voicemail says that they vl contact u once u give detailed mesg. I am not going keep calling u as I dont have much time for it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Vicky - I see on your account that you were able to get a hold of a customer service rep. and that they've provided some options to resolve the issue. Let us know if this isn't the case or if you run into any issues with the process.
Ya after a long time, i was able to resolve my issue. I am of course disappointed. I will think twice before upgrading to new phone. This is not what I was expecting.
Ya after a long time, i was able to resolve my issue. I am of course disappointed. I will think twice before upgrading to new phone. This is not what I was expecting.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Vicky, maybe next time you could order a normal phone or buy a pre owned on Kijiji so you can test it before.

Have a wonderful day.
Thats what I thought I should order a new phone but it was out of my budget. Whereas I would properly believe my company than Kiiji. Company can give me at least one month warranty not the guy to whom i was buying a cell phone.
Badge +4
vicky wrote:

Thats what I thought I should order a new phone but it was out of my budget. Whereas I would prop...

If you just bought the phone last week, Koodo should honour their 15-day return/exchange policy if you're not completely satisfied with the LG G3. You could return the phone, get a refund or ask to exchange the LG G3 for a Moto G Play instead. Just a suggestion. It might be a lengthier process because the phone was purchased online, but it might be worth a try. https://www.koodomobile.com/phones/moto-g-play