Koodo Community

Community

referral site down

Userlevel 6
Koodo refer a friend site under maintenance?
Any ETA on when it'll be up and running again?

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hello

From late Saturday night to Tuesday evening, the site will be down and display an 'Under Construction" message. You'll be able to continue submitting referrals once the site is back up.

Exceptions will be made for activations that take place during these two days to ensure they qualify.
Umm, it's Wednesday now. How about activations that take place Wednesday Sept 27?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sandra Powell wrote:

Umm, it's Wednesday now. How about activations that take place Wednesday Sept 27?

The actual message on the site says:
[i]The Koodo Refer A Friend site is currently down for maintenance.We will be back up by Wednesday September 27, with a new look!
We are still aiming for re-opening later today.@Sandra, we will accommodate any activations during the maintenance, so no worries. :-) 

Sandra Powell wrote:

Thanks!

Userlevel 6
How do we make the arrangements to get a referral honoured?
Referral site still down, btw.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
titaniumtux wrote:

How do we make the arrangements to get a referral honoured?
Referral site still down, btw.

All submissions are validated before getting approved or denied. Any activations that took place during the maintenance period, but submitted for a referral credit after the site is back live, will be honoured automatically - i.e. you shouldn't need to make any arrangements. 
Userlevel 6
This is great news! Quick question, will direct links to personalized referrals still work? Say I can go to "My friend referred me", search via phone number or email, and then it takes me to the personalized page. Will those URL's still work?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
titaniumtux wrote:

This is great news! Quick question, will direct links to personalized referrals still work? Say I...

Yup, should work the same as it did previously.