Koodo Community
Solved

real time usage data not available come back later ?

• 11 July 2021
  • 4 replies

Real time usage data NOT AVAILABLE ?? 

i have paused data on my teens  phone because she is choosing not to  come home the last couple weeks   ...  she still has texting and calling . The phone tab is paid off , but I hadn’t unlocked it yet (she wanted a plan with more data but we never did )  and she does NOT  have control on this account .  She has the phone with her . Is there a way for her to get a SIM card from another company to get herself data ? 

I was able to see real time details  on  her texting and calling . I checked now  and it tells me it’s unavailable . What does this mean ? 

icon

Best answer by Dinh 11 July 2021, 09:46

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Real time usage data NOT AVAILABLE ?? 

i have paused data on my teens  phone because she is choosing not to  come home the last couple weeks   ...  she still has texting and calling . The phone tab is paid off , but I hadn’t unlocked it yet (she wanted a plan with more data but we never did )  and she does NOT  have control on this account .  She has the phone with her . Is there a way for her to get a SIM card from another company to get herself data ? 

I was able to see real time details  on  her texting and calling . I checked now  and it tells me it’s unavailable . What does this mean ? 

I flagged a Koodo rep to help you out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I saw the same thing with my account as of now (00.46am)

As they mentioned on top of the snapshot, they might be having a maintenance break. I recommend you try again in the morning (like 8,9am). 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yes she could easily get a sim from another company in order to have data on her phone. In that case her koodo sim would be taken out of her phone 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi there, @wendypape2000 are are you still having the same issue? Please verify as you should be able to see the usage now. :)