Koodo Community
Question

Question about the new Canada Wide Data plans

• 7 November 2012
  • 4 replies

quick question about the Canada Wide Data plans! I would like to switch from my current plan to the $30 Canada Wide Data plan but in the comparison section of the 2 plans it says I'm not going to have the Koodo HSPA (3G) anymore but it doesn't say what I would be switching to for the data? Would it be the old CDMA or the newer 4G LTE?

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Don't worry about it. You can make the switch and still have Data. The only thing is if you have a Blackberry; you should specify it. Koodo must put a special feature for BB users in order for internet to work. Don't worry about losing that Koodo HSPA, yand btw, ou have guaranteed service as long as the phone you have is offered by Koodo. What phone are you using ?
Userlevel 5
It says that you will lose Koodo HSPA but in the other section, it says you will gain Koodo HSPA, so just ignore it. If your phone is capable for LTE and LTE is available in your location, you are able to use LTE.
lol, no blackberry. I have the HTC oneV and I just must have not seen the HSPA listed in the new plan then? Most likely because I was looking at the "loosing" area written in red, lol thanks for the help! 😉
Userlevel 5
lol, no blackberry. I have the HTC oneV and I just must have not seen the HSPA listed in the n...No problem. Lots of other people were worried about switching to the new plans due to the "losing HSPA" as well. Koodo Reps confirmed that you won't actually lose it and that it repeats itself. Hope you enjoy your new plan!