Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Problem with billing

I emailed earlier today, and received a prompt reply...thank you, however, my problem is pertaining to a past account and possible fraudulent use of our name/address etc., I have paid the bill, but we still are very confused about this, as we have never had a Koodo account. Please could someone give me a number that I could speak to a person about this? thank you.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
You can reach Customer Service at 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636) or 647-788-4337. Hours of Operation Monday − Friday: 10am - 9pm Saturday: 9am - 7pm Sunday: 9am - 7pm
Thank you, but that is not helpful as I never had a Koodo account, therefore do not have a Koodo phone number, and I cannot get through to any live person without that information. I have tried many times and nothing brings me to an actual person. Please could you give me another number or suggest a way to bipass the automated service?
Userlevel 5
Sandra Schouppe Tofano wrote:

Thank you, but that is not helpful as I never had a Koodo account, therefore do not have a Koodo ...

Unfortunately that's the only number. Try hitting 0 every time it wants you to press a number, or entering random numbers at the phone number part.
Userlevel 6
Sandra Schouppe Tofano wrote:

Thank you, but that is not helpful as I never had a Koodo account, therefore do not have a Koodo ...

Hi Sandra, Jorden is right! Once you chose the language, hit 0 a few times and you'll be redirected to a representative. Thank you!