Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Problem setting up self service; Account could not be found error

I can't setup self service. The email link I was sent, when I click on it, it says "The profile is not in the pending state." I have used 3 different browsers but I get the same message. I tried creating a profile from the website, after typing in my first name. last name and mobile number, it says "Account could not be found ". To think that I moved from a different provider due to their lack of efficiency to another which is beginning to look even worse is very upsetting.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Don't be upset, first of all did you sign up with prepaid or postpaid? There are two different links for self service... it is the most common reason for getting an error 🙂 If you are sure you have the correct link and you still can't get into self service, you can call Koodo 611 and they'll get you in.
Thanks. I signed up for post paid and I am clicking on the correct link. I called the 611 number but the guy wasn't of much help. He said he's not sure what the problem is but will log the issue.
Userlevel 7
Pet Tessy wrote:

Thanks. I signed up for post paid and I am clicking on the correct link. I called the 611 number ...

That's a bummer 😞. Have you tried clearing cache and cookies then refreshing? Give it a try.
Pet Tessy wrote:

Thanks. I signed up for post paid and I am clicking on the correct link. I called the 611 number ...

I actually restarted my system twice but no luck. I have never seen very poor service like this before. Had I know better, I would have stuck with my old provider. They have issues alright but they sort it out promptly. This is the worse service I've received from a service provider. I regret moving to Koodoo and will definitely spread the word
Userlevel 3
Hey Pet Tessy, Can you please send us an email at: http://koo.do/YqucV0 so that we can access your account and take a look into this. Thank you. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.