Koodo Community
Question

Problem logging in

So I just started with Koodo about 2 days ago and tried to make an account but realized I needed an account number. So i waited to get the sim card and the account number along with it. I tried to log in or register and it says that it’s still waiting to be approved by the account holder which is me. They said they sent an email to verify which I never got and I’m just struggling to log in. If there’s anyway to help that’d be great.

Kyle Manifold

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you check your junk folder? At any rate, you’ll need to get your registration reset since you likely did so before getting your activation email. You can actually do this yourself on koodo.com/chat and say that you can’t register for self-serve. You’ll be directed with the options to get the email re-sent.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you check your junk folder? At any rate, you’ll need to get your registration reset since you likely did so before getting your activation email. You can actually do this yourself on koodo.com/chat and say that you can’t register for self-serve. You’ll be directed with the options to get the email re-sent.

When asked say it is your first time loggin into self serve

When I verified my email to get re-sent, it says that this email address already exists. I’ve gone through the tab where it says “Waiting to be approved” and it’d not helping

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

So even doing it via the koodo chat isn’t working?

Yeah I’ve done all the options and it’s not working

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you put your order number here and I can flag this for a rep to look into more quickly.

Order No. HFO27244583

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks! It’s been flagged. You’ll likely hear back in the morning.

Great. Thank you!

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi Kyle,

If possible, please check your email address. I managed to find your account in the system and I just sent you the link in order to create your Self serve account.

Best regards,

Helen