Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Problem in using Self Serve

Hi, I have recently transferred my number from Wind and joined Koodo. I have also got a prepaid Sim card for my wife. I could get new phone number, registered and chose base and booster plan for her, in self-serve , but even though working with self-serve for monthly customers seems easier but I could not add my phone number to my profile . whenever I log in, it goes to “My Profile” with just four options: Changing e-mail, Changing password, Security Questions and Link Accounts. I have linked my Koodo phone number to the profile but it seems it does not work for me.I can not see my phone # in my account, I only have those aforementioned options in Self Server. I can not also sign in by “ Self Serve Mobile App” to my account. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks, Reza

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi! Just a quick question, what sort of tabs do you see when you login to self serve. Is there a billing tab showing? The reason I'm asking this is to confirm something. As for the mobile app, what happens exactly when you try to login through the mobile app? Also are you on ios 8? Thanks.
Dear Daniel, Thanks for your prompt response.This is exactly what I see when I log in to Self Serve. And No,I have a Samsung S3 with Android Version 4.4.2 KitKat. Thanks

and whenever I log in to mobile app I receive this"Error :We re unable to process your request.Please try again later."
Userlevel 6
Hi there, you will have to contact us over the phone as it seems that Self Serve has not been set properly. We can be reached at *611 from your cell, option #5 (free call). Thank you! ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.