Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Problem in porting landline number from Bell

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Send Koodo a private message on their Facebook page and they may be able to assist you, I know I had issues with porting from Bell as well and they were able to help me get it straightened out.

3 replies

I just got Koodo home phone and I want to port my bell landline number to the Koodo line. I am trying to do it online in self serve but I am getting message that Bell database has a different name that shows only first letter of my first name and full second name. I have a bill from Bell that shows my both names in full. I do not know how the bell database can be corrected because I called their customer service and they said "we can only see your full name". I do not know what to do? Any help or suggestion would be appreciated.
I have the same issue but I'm not on Facebook.  Is there any other way to get Koodo help with this?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Richard Poole wrote:

I have the same issue but I'm not on Facebook.  Is there any other way to get Koodo help wit...

You can also connect on Twitter, or use the info in the Contact Us section at the page bottom.