Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Porting number wrong number

Hi I just tried to port my number from an old prepaid account from fido through self serve. The porting was successful but the number that was ported is incorrect. So now I believe I have another persons number as I am receiving text messages from people I do not know. Is this even possible? I will call in tomorrow, but is there anything I can do? I cannot change it again in self serve as it does not allow me to. Has this happened to anyone else? Any help is appreciated thanks

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Ben,

Unfortunately there is not much we can do here as we have no access to the Koodo internals or anything like that. Technical glitches do occur every now and then, you will need to call Koodo to solve this when they open in the morning.
Okay thanks for the reply Mathieu, I am kind of freaking out but I will call tomorrow! Do you know what time the porting services open?
Userlevel 7
Ben wrote:

Okay thanks for the reply Mathieu, I am kind of freaking out but I will call tomorrow! Do you kno...

Koodo's support line will be open at 9am. You can reach them using 1 (866) 995-6636.
Ben wrote:

Okay thanks for the reply Mathieu, I am kind of freaking out but I will call tomorrow! Do you kno...

Thanks
Userlevel 7
Ben wrote:

Anytime!