Koodo Community
Solved

porting number to koodo

hi i am trying to port my number to koodo and whenever i try through the self service it is saying an error has occured please try again .. Help

icon

Best answer by Dennis 26 March 2021, 05:35

Trying clearing your browser's cache or use another browser. 

View original

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Trying clearing your browser's cache or use another browser. 

I tried using my android phone and also my laptop but still getting the same response

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you change your number recently? 

No just a new line through koodo .

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That's weird. It should work. 

Send koodo a private message via fa ebook or Twitter and a rep will need to dig further into it

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If there was an error during the transfer within Koodo/Public Mobile/Telus or if you have any questions regarding porting, you can call their porting center during bussiness hour (+1844.232.7678) or contact Koodo direcly and ask someone to check. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

which provider  are you  trying to porting from?

Is the account still active?

That's weird. It should work. 

Send koodo a private message via fa ebook or Twitter and a rep will need to dig further into it

When I tried to fining signing to self serve. I have answed my dream twice and my country. Will not take. It also wont take my email address

I do not know my text number to sign up. I am getting pretty mad at this point. I just want to be set up tp pay my bill.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I do not know my text number to sign up. I am getting pretty mad at this point. I just want to be set up tp pay my bill.

Can you please start your own question?

https://community.koodomobile.com/topic/new

Did you sign up with prepaid or postpaid?

We need more information to help you. Please tell us what's going on on your post.