Koodo Community
Solved

porting number to koodo

hi i am trying to port my number to koodo and whenever i try through the self service it is saying an error has occured please try again .. Help

icon

Best answer by Dennis 26 March 2021, 05:35

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Trying clearing your browser's cache or use another browser. 

I tried using my android phone and also my laptop but still getting the same response

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you change your number recently? 

No just a new line through koodo .

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That's weird. It should work. 

Send koodo a private message via fa ebook or Twitter and a rep will need to dig further into it

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If there was an error during the transfer within Koodo/Public Mobile/Telus or if you have any questions regarding porting, you can call their porting center during bussiness hour (+1844.232.7678) or contact Koodo direcly and ask someone to check. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

which provider  are you  trying to porting from?

Is the account still active?

That's weird. It should work. 

Send koodo a private message via fa ebook or Twitter and a rep will need to dig further into it

When I tried to fining signing to self serve. I have answed my dream twice and my country. Will not take. It also wont take my email address

I do not know my text number to sign up. I am getting pretty mad at this point. I just want to be set up tp pay my bill.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I do not know my text number to sign up. I am getting pretty mad at this point. I just want to be set up tp pay my bill.

Can you please start your own question?

https://community.koodomobile.com/topic/new

Did you sign up with prepaid or postpaid?

We need more information to help you. Please tell us what's going on on your post.

Had same phone number for 32 years. From 1991 to 2011 with telus as my landline, from 2011 to 2017 with koodo, then 2017 to now with bell virgin mobile.  Tried returning the koodo last week and was told number is non transferable.  Any suggestions how to get this done.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you start a new thread please @Hwpca so we can troubleshoot what issues you may have? I’m sure it’s a technical issue but this thread kinda belongs to someone else (and they will get all these email notifications).