Koodo Community

Community

Plans: Show Region Indicator

Userlevel 7
Update the plans page so that it shows what region you are looking at.

9 replies

Userlevel 1
Haha. I wonder what brought this idea about, Chad? 😛
Userlevel 6
Most companies actually drop their region selection and just opt for reading you IP address. I don't know why cellphone companies would still have this.
Userlevel 7
Chris Petersens wrote:

Most companies actually drop their region selection and just opt for reading you IP address. I do...

They have it for people like me who.may frequently log in from the USA or ontario but have service in another region.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris Petersens wrote:

Most companies actually drop their region selection and just opt for reading you IP address. I do...

And people like me who use a VPN.
Userlevel 6
Chris Petersens wrote:

What's the need though guys? 🙂 I suspect the only one is that they started offering different plans across the country and you are curious what they are?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chris Petersens wrote:

Yeah. And sometimes you might forget that you switched and then later realize the plan they offered wasn't in your region.
Chris Petersens wrote:

ya http://www.ip-details.com also give the ip address of the phone along with the location that IP reside
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ooooor... No region-specific plans 😉
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ivan wrote:

Ooooor... No region-specific plans ;)

Now that's an idea I can get behind Ivan 🙂