Koodo Community

Community

Solved

pictures lost

Can I retrieve my pictures from my old phone if I don't have my old phone anymore

8 replies

Userlevel 2
Unfortunately not.
I think you can not cause messages have an expiration time frame on the network and once you have downloaded em you can not do it again.
Userlevel 3
Very likely no, but what type of phone did you have? it may have been backing things up for you
Boolanger wrote:

Very likely no, but what type of phone did you have? it may have been backing things up for you

A Blackberry
Userlevel 3
Boolanger wrote:

sorry your out of luck then.
Userlevel 2
If you had stored them in google plus or any other sort of exteral storage. The fact you can't retrieve them back. As any picture will only be stored in the local storage. I recommend you next time to download from the Google play store, Google drive. https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.apps.docs&hl=en You can backup any sort of media or content from your phone to google's external storage. If you use windows or apple you can find any app like this one in those plataforms.
A Blackberry
Thanks!