Koodo Community

Community

Phone upgrade using Self serve

Userlevel 1
Poster Ken suggested to post best way to upgrade phone using web store on this link http://community.koodomobile.com/koodo/topics/currently_have_serving_size_50_15_month_can_i_keep_that_plan_if_i_order_a_new_phone if you want to uppgrade to newer phone on web store 1. logon first to your Self serve 2. click on Phones (choose your phone, it'll adjust Tab) 3. click Add to cart 4. Close window when prompt for select a plan 5. Click Check out 6. Enter your credit card number

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thank you, Mat,(^_^) I suggested OP to post this because I knew I couldn’t explain it well. 😛 Hope this will help many people to upgrade phone using online store. 
Maybe you may want to rename the title as "Phone purchase using self serve". When I think of upgrade, I think of it as doing an equipment swap, not purchasing a new phone.
Userlevel 1
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Maybe you may want to rename the title as "Phone purchase using self serve". When I think of upgr...

Too late Doc. it's closed after Ken answered.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Maybe you may want to rename the title as "Phone purchase using self serve". When I think of upgr...

Oh, sorry ... Did I do something wrong?
Userlevel 1
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

Nope that's how it works
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sherlock Holmes wrote:

O.K. Phew! 🙂