Koodo Community

Community

Phone not activated

I am getting a message that my phone is not activated. I was out of the country and forgot to pay the bill. I paid it when I saw the email from Koodo. It is now paid in full but my phone is not active. I did turn the phone off and on again.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
How did you pay your bill?  If it's through online banking, then it will take more than few days to process.  If it's through self serve, then It should be processed within hour or so
How long was your account suspended?  What was the Email message
I paid my bill on October 14 by credit card using self-serve. I don't know how long the account was suspended but the email I received October 10 is below. I didn't see the email until Oct 14: Our records show that there’s an unpaid outstanding balance of $245.53 on your account. We appreciate your immediate attention to this matter as it may affect your credit rating. If you do not pay the full balance before October 15 2017 your wireless service will be cancelled and if applicable, any remaining negative Tab balance will be charged to your final bill. To reinstate your account, a reconnection fee of $35 may apply. Please note, we may also refer your outstanding balance to a collection agency for further action.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Warren wrote:

I paid my bill on October 14 by credit card using self-serve. I don't know how long the account ...

Did you included re connection fee as well?
If you made payment yesterday (14th) and still doesn't work by tomorrow morning, send a message through FB  attaching this post.  They will look into it.