Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Payment transaction not going through help!

28 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you trying to make payment by online banking or credit card? What error message you get?
Mayumi wrote:

Are you trying to make payment by online banking or credit card? What error message you get?

Transaction did not go through try reentering info I have tried everything I always pay with this card it is visa debit
Mayumi wrote:

This issue has still not been fixed I use the same card everytime I pay my bill. It is my visa debit. Getting frustrated 😞
Mayumi wrote:

I too am running into the same problem - using a credit card I have always used (but new expiry date and security code)  Have punched in new info repeatedly - and it keeps coming up that card cannot be verified???? what gives?? I do not want to pay late fees but Koodo won't accept my attempt to pay....
Just a note, I am experiencing the same issue, so you're not alone. I have re-entered my information several times and tried to make contact through Koodo's 611 number, but it will not register my credit card that I have used to pay my bill before.
Userlevel 7
Jay Mollon wrote:

Just a note, I am experiencing the same issue, so you're not alone. I have re-entered my informat...

Jay,

What type of payment are you trying to make (Credit, Bank Transfer, visa debit)?

Is the account under your name? If so, is the credit card also under your name?
Does the billing information match your Koodo account's address?
Jay Mollon wrote:

Just a note, I am experiencing the same issue, so you're not alone. I have re-entered my informat...

I am having the same problem cc info not going through
Jay Mollon wrote:

I am trying to make a credit card payment.

The account is under my name, the credit card is under my name, and after double checking both billing addresses are the same. Like Ashley Oullette's comment beneath me, I have used this same card to pay my bill on a different occasion with success.

I appreciate your help in the matter.
Jay Mollon wrote:

Still not working 😞
I'm having the same problem. Transaction did not go through try reentering your information. I pay by credit card through self serve every month. Same card, did not change any of my information. Account is under my name, so is the card, billing information is the same on both, it's a Canadian credit card, and I've been using it on here for about 3 years.
Userlevel 1
I am also having this problem with a card i have always used for koodo

I had to call koodo to make the payment for me I used the same card and it went through Im guessing its an issue with the website they said they are going to look into it
I've been having the same problem since September 12. Late charges should not be applied if this many people are having the same issue. 
I agree
I'm having the same problem. Will try later, payment's not due for a while -- hope the problem is fixed by then.
I'm having the same issue.  Canadian VISA credit card.  Same one I always use.  Same information I've used every other time I've paid.  I tried to pay with another bank's VISA credit card and it wouldn't take it either.  I'd love to pay my bill on time Koodo!  But I've only got seven days.  Update us as to what's happening please!  How can we pay our bill?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi all - appreciate you raising this to our attention. We're looking into the matter and will report back once we have info. to share.
i am having the same problem with my visa debit card.
My Mastercard is getting denied, so it's not just VISA.  It's not a browser-specific issue either; I've tried a few.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi again - we've uncovered the issue in our system and are working on fixing it. It looks like everything should be back to normal by tomorrow and you should be able to process payments like normal after that. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi all - just got word that the issue is fixed and you should be able to process payment as you normally do. If you haven't already paid through an alternative method, please try again and let us know if you still encounter issues.
Ranjan wrote:

Hi all - just got word that the issue is fixed and you should be able to process payment as you n...

I am having the same issue today.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Ranjan wrote:

Hi all - just got word that the issue is fixed and you should be able to process payment as you n...

The credit card name and billing address match the name and billing address on the Koodo account?
Ranjan wrote:

Yes, this is the same card I always use to make payments.
Mine won't go through today. Please help.