Userlevel 4
This website keeps getting broken. 😒

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
@triggered123 Works here.

Userlevel 4
@triggered123 Works here.
I don't think Koodo knows this, but usually, when a website gives an error, it shows a specific error message that humans can read and figure out what the issue is, instead of trying it at another time with different information and saying that it works.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I don't think Koodo knows this, but usually, when a website gives an error, it shows a specific error message that humans can read and figure out what the issue is, instead of trying it at another time with different information and saying that it works.

I'm sure if you provided your account number they would be able to lookup the error that occurred on your account.
Userlevel 4
I'm sure if you provided your account number they would be able to lookup the error that occurred on your account.
If I gave my account number now, Koodo Rep's one month+ ongoing investigation would all have been in vain.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I'm sure if you provided your account number they would be able to lookup the error that occurred on your account.If I gave my account number now, Koodo Rep's one month+ ongoing investigation would all have been in vain.

Then what do you want? 😛
Userlevel 4

I'm sure if you provided your account number they would be able to lookup the error that occurred on your account.If I gave my account number now, Koodo Rep's one month+ ongoing investigation would all have been in vain.
Then what do you want? :P

Idk, maybe Koodo can make a more user friendy website that shows explanatory errors that don't require a Koodo rep since it's a Self Serve brand. Probably in a decade or two.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I'd rather not see errors at all 😛 was it a one time thing or a consistent error when you perform a specific action?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Then what do you want? :P
Idk, maybe Koodo can make a more user friendy website that shows explanatory errors that don't require a Koodo rep since it's a Self Serve brand. Probably in a decade or two.

I agree with you. But I prefer they bring other things first then that