Koodo Community

Community

Solved

password reset

still trying to reset this password

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Which password, can you explain more please?
Userlevel 4
If you are having issues with resetting the Self Serve password yourself, call Koodo and they can help you. No charge for it.
Userlevel 4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Look at the tags 😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Nice catch man, I'm so use to ppl not putting anything that I forget about looking there as well my bad. Thanks 🙂
Userlevel 4

I know exactly what you mean. I think it's Jonathan that usually tells me about it
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Or If it's for voicemail Self Serve→ Plans and Add-ons→ Voicemail Password→ Reset Password
Userlevel 4
Mayumi wrote:

Or If it's for voicemail Self Serve→ Plans and Add-ons→ Voicemail Password→ Reset Password

Look at the tags 😛
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

lol 🙂 I always forget about that...
Userlevel 4
Mayumi wrote:

lol I am notorious for forgetting to look there, myself. This is the one out of 10 times I did 😛
Do you want to reset phone security password ? If yes, use Master reset code to reset it . You can get it from any of the online vendors like http://www.unlocking4free.com/ to reset it . Here, they generate codes for old model Nokia DCT and Alcatel phones. After resetting your phone, you can change new password to your phone .