Feedback
Password invalid each month | Koodo Community
Koodo Community
Question

Password invalid each month

• 9 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Each month when trying to login to Koodo to pay my bill,  my password is invalid and I have to create a new one.  This has been happening for about the past 4 or 5 months.  Previous to this,  it worked fine. 

I enter my password manually, so I know it's correct. It's getting really frustrating. It's a lengthy and annoying process to go through to just pay a bill. 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That's weird. I'm able to login with my password just fine during the same period. 

Maybe try saving the password and have it login automatically from your browser to see if it will work. 

Are you able to login currently? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Each month when trying to login to Koodo to pay my bill,  my password is invalid and I have to create a new one.  This has been happening for about the past 4 or 5 months.  Previous to this,  it worked fine. 

I enter my password manually, so I know it's correct. It's getting really frustrating. It's a lengthy and annoying process to go through to just pay a bill. 

Have you considered using a password manager? That way, you do not have to constantly remember them and change frequently when you get them wrong. https://passwords.google.com/intro