Koodo Community
Question

Paid off tab now I have less data than what I was on

• 30 September 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi, so I paid off my tab and my data was originally 8 gb and now when I checked my self-serve my data has gone down to 6gb and it also says that my 8gb data has expired but on my Mobile services it says that I still have 8gb of data. Would you folks be able to help me out? Thanks!

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Paying off your tab doesn’t effect your plan.

Did you upgrade your phone and change your plan at same time?

Nope. I didn’t upgrade my phone at all.. I was going to upgrade my data because I saw a good deal, however a message pops up that I can only change it after a certain time 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It's confusing...

You mentioned " when I checked my self-serve my data has gone down to 6gb and it also says that my 8gb data has expired".    This usually happen after you switch your plan to new plan.

And you also said that " on my Mobile services it says that I still have 8gb of data.".  It means there is no plan changed.

Can you clear browsing history and login again?  If it makes any changes ( Maybe it was some kind of glitch?)

And what is your billing cycle?

I did try clearing it but it’s still the same. The amount of data that I have right now is 6 gb and it still says that my 8gb data has expired. 

And it still says on my Mobile services that I have the $60 with 8gb data. 

my billing cycle is from aug 15 - sep 14 2020

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It sounds like you changed your plan to a similar but different 8GB plan.  Which ended your old data bucket and started a new prorated one.  This is why you are also getting that message that you cant change your plan until a later time.