Koodo Community
Question

Out of minutes and cant change plans

I’ve used all my phone minutes and I need to change my plan to a better one. Self serve “change plan” does not work and crashes. I’ve tried different browsers and no luck! cant reach to an agent..plz advise!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What plan did you wish to change to?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Which plan were you on? and which plan do you want to change to? are you a prepaid or postpaid customer?

If you are postpaid customer and had a limited number of minutes in the plan, you could send Text “MOREMIN” To 7780, That would make your plan unlimited minutes for $2. I would suggest you do that instead of plan changes if all you are looking for are minutes.

Your promotional plan:
$50/month 5G data, unlimited minutes and messaging

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@cruz Can you pls send us a direct message on Facebook and we will help you out. 

I did and someone helped me already. Thanks.

I am having the same problem as cruz. I can’t use self-help to change my plan. I am on a plan where I receive 500 minutes and 2 gigs of data.  I am looking to change to a plan which costs the same (ie $45.00 a month) but has unlimited minutes and 1 gig of data (since I don’t use much data each month). I have tried five different browsers, but no luck.  I do not have a Facebook account and I do not want one.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I am having the same problem as cruz. I can’t use self-help to change my plan. I am on a plan where I receive 500 minutes and 2 gigs of data.  I am looking to change to a plan which costs the same (ie $45.00 a month) but has unlimited minutes and 1 gig of data (since I don’t use much data each month). I have tried five different browsers, but no luck.  I do not have a Facebook account and I do not want one.

You could send a Text “MOREMIN” To 7780, That would make your plan unlimited minutes for $2