Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Ordering a new sim card

Is it possible to order a new sim card online if you lost your phone?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Koodo's ecommerce site is being completely re-worked. I would advise getting one from a Koodo store or giving Koodo a call to see if they can mail you one 1-866-99-KOODO (1-866-995-6636)
Dennis wrote:

Koodo's ecommerce site is being completely re-worked. I would advise getting one from a Koodo ...

Yeah I was hoping to be able find a way online because I'm not near a Koodo store and now don't have a phone to call. I'll keep looking
Dennis wrote:

Koodo's ecommerce site is being completely re-worked. I would advise getting one from a Koodo ...

Best Buy, The Mobile Shop, Walmart etc or eBay.ca
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dennis wrote:

eBay only. The other retailer partners no longer seem to be carrying prepaid once stock is depleted, at least in QC.
Userlevel 3
Same in Simcoe Ontario Bob, Walmart doesn't carry anything from koodo here and Superstore only carries post paid and no else carries koodo . Had to travel 50 km to a koodo kiosk in Brantford. A bit of a pain.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Fred C wrote:

Same in Simcoe Ontario Bob, Walmart doesn't carry anything from koodo here and Superstore only ca...

Did a 100 km round trip today on their behalf. With phone in hand, it took boutique that never called me back 2 visits to the parts drawer to find the right sized one after I took the back of the phone off and said "this is the size". So I'm hesitant, to say the least, about eBay. Better not talk too loud, or we'll start getting add-ons and boosters for "mileage". 😉