Koodo Community
Solved

Order Review

Hi I ordered a new phone and its been 3 days and it still says order under review. Just wondering if there is a problem. If phone is not in stock I would really like to be informed. Thankyou

icon

Best answer by Evelyn Koodo 2 June 2021, 18:49

Hello, Howie589

We just checked and your order has been approved. 

At this moment, you only have to wait for the tracking number on e-mail. 

The device should be delivered in 5 business days, however, keep in mind that there may be some delays with some devices. 

Let us know if you have any other questions. :)

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Can you leave your order number so I can flag a Rep to se if there's an issue?

That would be much appreciated.  The order # is HFO3031XXXX. Thankyou.

Hello, Howie589

We just checked and your order has been approved. 

At this moment, you only have to wait for the tracking number on e-mail. 

The device should be delivered in 5 business days, however, keep in mind that there may be some delays with some devices. 

Let us know if you have any other questions. :)

Thankyou very much for your help.

I've been having the same issue ! My first order sat at reviewing for 3 days , then it went to cancelled, after numerous phone calls and another 2 days later total now 5 days I finally get in contact with a web store rep, for them to tell me they are out of stock!! Had to re order a different phone , and now once again it sits at reviewing. I have emailed web store and still waiting for a reply !!! Getting very annoyed !🤬

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When on the phone's buying page there's a promote telling you how long it'll take to ship!

I placed an order 2 days ago and it still says it is being verified. Is there any issue ? I had problems checking out so I want to confirm the order is in place and would like to know shipping information as I’m heading out of town for a few days...