Koodo Community
Solved

" Order Being Reviewed " - five days and counting

Hi,

Does anyone know how to cancel an order that has been in the “Order Being Reviewed” state for five days?

Thank you,

Chris

icon

Best answer by Emilia Koodo 4 April 2021, 22:32

The order has been cancelled and the refund will be processed to your card in the following days. If you have other questions (regarding the account details) please don’t hesitate to contact us directly on Facebook/Twitter or email our Webstore department →  koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com  :) 

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

What phone did you order? And when?

They don't send you an email if your order is approved or not after you received email of   "Order confirmation and it Being Reviewed / verified".   Next email will be " Shipping confirmation" with tracking info.

Its mentioning on their site that they will ship a phone within xx' business day.'  So timing wasn't ideal at this time with Holiday..

I will be nice if they send you an email like " your order is approved and will be shipped within xx' days" if shopping takes more than, say,  5 days...?

If you want to cancel your order, then you need to send email to webstore or send a PM through FB.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Thomax00 

If the order is not yet approved, a verification might be required with our webstore team.

A call attempt was made by our Webstore team to confirm changes on your account, do you still want to proceed  with order approval? 

Hi Flo,

I think I would like to proceed with order cancelation.

I ended up getting an iPhone 12 Pro unit from Apple today.

Thank you kindly for your understanding,

Chris.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

The order has been cancelled and the refund will be processed to your card in the following days. If you have other questions (regarding the account details) please don’t hesitate to contact us directly on Facebook/Twitter or email our Webstore department →  koodo.webstore@koodomobile.com  :) 

At any rate, Koodo remains my carrier of choice. 

Thank you for the update - I appreciate your time,

Chris