Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Online order monthly plan already having a Smartphone

Hello How do I order a monthly plan without picking a new phone (I already have one and don't want a new one). It is great that it is possible to check, whether your old phone runs on the Koodo network but there is nothing striking the potential customer's eye like ordering a "dummy" or "own" phone to proceed with the order. Can you help me what I have to do if I want to order a Canada-Wide Plan for 30$ and a micro SIM card for my iPhone 4S? Thanks, Hilmar

3 replies

Userlevel 7
If you're not still a customer, just order a sim without a plan. Once you get the simyou can activate it with a plan. If you're still a customer, log into self serve and choose change plan from the overview screen.
Userlevel 7
Chad Burr wrote:

If you're not still a customer, just order a sim without a plan. Once you get the simyou can a...

You can also save some trouble by going to a kiosk wih your iPhone 4s which will work with Koodo
Userlevel 6
Hi Hilmar, Chad is right! Don't forget that your phone must be unlocked in order to work on our network, unless it's a Telus iPhone 🙂 We hope to welcome you soon in the Koodo family!