Koodo Community

Community

Solved

One bill, two customers: Why can I update one's number but not the other's?

Hi -- I am trying to update my and my husband's numbers and plans from Calgary to Montreal. The page input allows me to change my husband's number but keeps defaulting to his old number when I try to update mine. Any ideas? Thanks!
icon

Best answer by Kakarot 9 June 2015, 17:56

Hi Amy, sounds like there is an error on the system of some sort. Have you tried restarting the device after you make the initial switch? Maybe try deleting your browsers cookies and try again. If that doesn't help I would call customer service and get them to help you out. The call will be free because you are unable to complete the process on your own in self serve. Koodo: 1-866-995-6636 or *611 on your phone Mon – Fri: 8am – 9pm Local Sat: 9am – 9pm Local Sun: 9am – 9pm Local

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Hi Amy, sounds like there is an error on the system of some sort. Have you tried restarting the device after you make the initial switch? Maybe try deleting your browsers cookies and try again. If that doesn't help I would call customer service and get them to help you out. The call will be free because you are unable to complete the process on your own in self serve. Koodo: 1-866-995-6636 or *611 on your phone Mon – Fri: 8am – 9pm Local Sat: 9am – 9pm Local Sun: 9am – 9pm Local